Monday, March 15, 2010

Yeh Maaye Chesave :)

Lost in my nostalgic thoughts watching this movie ... and a deep feeling of remorse also filled me. But it was a very thoughtful decision at that time.

She was the most beautiful gal I have ever seen, literally. I think, and strongly believe too, that 99% Malayali gals are beautiful. My team mate, a few of my colleagues.... I have seen many of them, stunningly beautiful. And this gal attracted me the first moment I saw her. And I had to believe "Love at First Sight", which I thought would exist in movies only ;)

I followed her, albeit silently, to the food courts, to the coffee machines, to the hostel. Just for one more glance of her. And luck favored me when she was posted in same location as me. Slowly friendship blossomed and we were very good friends. I was ready to do anything for her on the earth, just to bring a smile on her face. Now too.

When I was watching this movie, the story instantly stuck with me. A Malayali. The heroine is beautiful as her, as matured as her, as sweet as her, simple "her". And I was mesmerized again. Her looks were addictive, the more you stare at her, the more you keep on staring. Exactly the same I felt 3 years before :)

I feel good, as always, to think about her, the first time I her, I saw a shine in her eyes, and fell Love at First Sight :)

Missing you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment